We hope you will join us in the effort to preserve and protect our natural areas by becoming a Member of Seattle Nature Alliance (SNA).
Your membership will help us continue to spread the word, facilitate on-going conversations and collaborations, and help provide assistance to related groups/causes.
Membership Benefits include:
- A lifetime membership to an organization solely dedicated to the protection and preservation of the natural areas in our parks and other public/private lands (read more about our mission)
- A quarterly, member-only, online newsletter; find out what we’ve been up to, what’s happening locally and how you can help. We also hope to feature periodic commentary from guest contributors.
- An opportunity to share your ideas/opinions by participating in periodic online polls and questionnaires that will help guide the work we do.
- Public acknowledgement, by being listed as a lifetime member on our website.
- Personal satisfaction of knowing you that you are taking part and playing a role in the effort to preserve natural areas in the city of Seattle.
- Gratitude from all the people who enjoy our parks and treasure the ability to connect with nature, and from all the flora and fauna living there who call those natural areas their homes.
Special Project – Interpretive Sign for Lincoln Park
We are now raising money to help Lincoln Park with an ongoing problem of trampling in the the newly-restored forest. As part of this effort, Denise Dahn designed and donated the artwork for an interpretive sign to help people understand that when they trample, they are harming living creatures of the forest. The artwork was provided at no cost, but we need funds to pay the manufacturing company to print the sign in exterior-grade sign material: High Pressure Laminate. The funds will go directly to the sign manufacturer to pay for two copies of the signs, to be placed at the entrance to Lincoln Park’s forest (not in the forest itself). We have been talking about this with Friends of Lincoln Park for some time, and we’re excited to be able to help out.
The first 40 people to become members of the Seattle Nature Alliance will receive a print of the watercolor painting by Denise Dahn used on the Forest Floor sign.
- Individuals, $25
- Family, $50
- Organizations, $100
Additional donations are also welcome and appreciated.
Joining SNA is easy! Payment is accepted via Paypal, credit card, or if you prefer, you may send a check via US Post. Click on the link below to get started: