We hope you will join us in the effort to preserve and protect our natural areas by becoming a Member of Seattle Nature Alliance (SNA).
Your membership will help us continue to spread the word, facilitate on-going conversations and collaborations, and help provide assistance to related groups/causes.
Membership Benefits include:
- A lifetime membership to an organization solely dedicated to the protection and preservation of the natural areas in our parks and other public/private lands (read more about our mission)
- A monthly, members-only, update; find out what we’ve been up to, stay current on what’s happening locally, and learn how to best get involved.
- Public acknowledgement, by being listed as a lifetime member on our website.
- Personal satisfaction of knowing you that you are taking part and playing a role in the effort to preserve natural areas in the city of Seattle.
- Gratitude from all the people who enjoy our parks and treasure the ability to connect with nature, and from all the flora and fauna living there who call those natural areas their homes.
We will not share member information (email, mailing address, financial contributions, etc.) with anyone.
- Individuals, $25
- Family, $50
- Organizations, $100
Additional donations are also welcome and appreciated.
Joining SNA is easy! Payment is accepted via credit card, or if you prefer, you may send a check via US Post. Click on the link below to get started:
Download and print/distribute this membership flier anywhere!